|Equipment Maintenance 101-PM SESSION|
|Date:||Fri, Apr 22, 2016|
|Time:||12:00 pm - 3:00 pm|
|Place:|| Henry Schein Canada-Ottawa Branch Office
Suite 110-30 Edgewater Street Ottawa, ON
|Presenter:||Mike Bromberg, Technical Specialists|
Have you experience a loss of efficiency and productivity due to equipment malfunctions and breakdowns? Would you like to reduce repair costs and improve your skills in basic equipment assessment, maintenance and repair?
Bring your toughest maintenance questions and challenges to the expert, and return to practice ready to keep your office running smoothly with fewer equipment problems and frustrations. With the knowledge and hands-on experience gained in this continuing education course, you will be able to:
- identify and address basic maintenance requirements for both large and small equipment components:
- Cavitron, Piezo, and Prophy Jet
- Sterilization Units
- Air compressors
- Water line maintenance
- Handpiece Maintenance
- Sterilizing Attachments
- Lubing Stations
- Changing lights, cleaning and maintaining your dental chair
- Tool Box Essentials
- describe some of the most common problems associated with specific pieces of equipment.
- define the equipment maintenance requirements for your dental office.
Mike Bromberg started as a dental service technician in 1986 right out of technical school. His passion for success helped him to earn numerous roles over the years including Senior Service Technician where he mentored new Technicians, Service Manager and Project Manager. He has achieved numerous accolades over the years for his efforts due to his attention to detail, his Customer rapport and ability to service any challenge that arises.
Bookings are closed for this event.