|Oral Pathology-Oral Medicine; review and update|
|Date:||Fri, Apr 17, 2015|
|Time:||8:30 am - 3:00 pm|
|Place:|| Hilton Garden Inn-Ottawa Airport
2400 Alert Road Ottawa, ON
|Presenter:||Dr. Mark Darling|
Oral Pathology/Oral Medicine; Review and Update
A full-day program which includes the following topics:
- Common oral infections: HSV,HPV,Candida
- Common mucocutaneous diseases: LP,MMP,PV
- The common epulides (The BIG FOUR)
- Oral potentially precancerous lesions and oral squamous cell carcinoma.
- Radiographic differential diagnosis
- What’s new??? – Gingiva/Connective tissue fillers
- What’s new??? – Bisphosphonates and the jaws
- Biopsy – the pathologist’s perspective
Dr Darling received a BChD in 1985, and a MSc (Dent) (Oral Medicine) in 1990 from the University of the Western Cape (South Africa). In 1991, he completed the degree MSc (Med) in Experimental Oral Pathology at the University of London (UK), and in 1998, the degree MChD
(Oral Pathology) at the University of Stellenbosch (South Africa). Between 1995 and 2003 he
worked in a general dental practice and during his training as an Oral Pathologist was a Senior
Specialist in the Department of Oral Pathology at the University of Stellenbosch. He joined the Division of Oral
Pathology, Western University in 2003.
Non-member registration $150.00+HST
Bookings are closed for this event.